Perfect Getaway Perfect Getaway

Dude, this is racist.

Time Travel is Dangerous Time Travel is Dangerous

Amazing animation on the T-rex, almost looks rotoscoped! Also REALLY great backgrounds!

Eggmanslim responds:

:D Thanks Its not rotoscoped! haha I use Tv Paint to do all of my animations. This was about a year ago. I had an idea to a robotchicken kinda thing but with silly stuff like this.. lets see if i can get around to it!! And the background came to mind from looking at a bunch of awesome sunset photos!
Thanks so much for your feedback!! <3

PCP PCP

I want some

Divine Arms Demo Divine Arms Demo

I couldn't figure out how I was supposed to use the key, and I didn't get to see any hentai... Still a good demo though!

kreig13 responds:

Just walk towards the gate behind the tree and it will be used automatically. after 2 more doors, you get to see the scene.

Jump over the Rings Jump over the Rings

Addictive, nice aesthetic, easy to play, fun, and good music. Although sometimes it can be hard to see things and the graphics get a bit hazy and rainbowy (that makes it better though, right?)

WEHRMACHT WEHRMACHT

no idea how to work this...

SlavomirJurkovsk responds:

Use arrow keys and deploy your drones to strike planet, this is your objective.

without love without love

Hey grease boy, miss you. where can i talk to you?

Greasegoat responds:

skype

Chill Chill

take a chill pill you wimp.

Ambient Olskool Ambient Olskool

Oooooooh, I feel like I'm on a vacation in Florida!

Bart. barf Bart. barf

Is gay? (Alex Jones)

Perfect Woman 2 Perfect Woman 2

This is like the 'perfect woman' described at sailing camp to me by a meat head. Flat head so you can rest your beer on it, no teeth so it doesn't hurt when you get yourself a bj, no limps so no resistance. THIS IS A STUMP.

Perfect Woman 1 Perfect Woman 1

So, the perfect woman is Bart Shrimpson with a C-section? Maybe that explains my fathers search history...