Divine Arms Demo Divine Arms Demo

I couldn't figure out how I was supposed to use the key, and I didn't get to see any hentai... Still a good demo though!

kreig13 responds:

Just walk towards the gate behind the tree and it will be used automatically. after 2 more doors, you get to see the scene.

Jump over the Rings Jump over the Rings

Addictive, nice aesthetic, easy to play, fun, and good music. Although sometimes it can be hard to see things and the graphics get a bit hazy and rainbowy (that makes it better though, right?)

WEHRMACHT WEHRMACHT

no idea how to work this...

SlavomirJurkovsk responds:

Use arrow keys and deploy your drones to strike planet, this is your objective.

Pacman 3D Pacman 3D

Great game! I've always wanted to see this idea put together, the only suggestion I have is that its pretty hard to look around and move at the same time...

PaulHTML5 responds:

Glad you like it! Not sure what I could do about moving and looking around. Maybe I could add mouse control for the camera, or different keys for camera movement?

Whack Your Neighbour Whack Your Neighbour

I believe that this game is good with lots to do and is pretty fun, however if I could give 1 suggestion it would be that the controls are pretty terrible, unless you added a screen that told you how to do it because otherwise its too confusing.

Kornok Kornok

I haven't really figured out how to play yet, but I can tell this game was made to be hard. I can also tell it's a good game and lots of work has been put into it, so I'm gonna go with my best judgment and give it a good rating (also good soundtrack).

Engranum responds:

We appreciate your good rating, we are going to upload a new build in the very near future. Yes, the game is meant to be hard, you got that right. We are having trouble communicating the game mechanics to the players because it's a complex game. Once players have a better time understanding the mechanics and what is actually happening, we hope they will enjoy it more.

Evangelion Simulator Test Evangelion Simulator Test

Not bad, but there's definitely room for improvement. The first thing I would start off with would be sound.

Can I Haz Monsters? Can I Haz Monsters?

Good game, but the mouse controls were pretty bad... my mouse would go off screen and it would be hard to move and talk without clicking on an ad...

Pansirra Pansirra

Really odd, cute, simple, and fun game! However, i wish it had sound effects...

FANATTO responds:

Actually the game still in progress, definetely the game needs more improvements. Thanks by your feedback!

Push Hands (~1wk Jam) Push Hands (~1wk Jam)

I think this game is real interesting, quick, and I can see a lot of people becoming professionals at this for some reason, and the kicking my ass at it, good job! good show!

kiddRaddical responds: